Click the yellow dots on the dog tag chain to learn more about Our Method.
At the core, PROJECT: VetRelief is guided by four key principles…
We were founded on the ideals of Americanism, Humanity, Integrity, and Community. As both individuals and as an entire organization, our approach shall not waiver from these founding principles and will be guided by them in all decisions and interactions with our service members, their families, our community, and state. PROJECT: VetRelief vows to uphold:
- A reverence for freedom, justice, and democracy
- The honor of our service members
- Strong moral principles backed by ethics and honesty
- A spirit of camaraderie to inspire change
And we are rooted in a solid foundation.
- The American Legion, Department of Florida is the backbone of PROJECT: VetRelief. This established and influential organization provides the funds, manpower, and advocacy needed to guide us towards our vision of a nation where no service member stands alone.
- PROJECT: VetRelief is the vessel through which we deliver our services, ensuring that our service men and women have the backing they need to live successful and thriving civilian lives.
- VetRelief Advocates are our boots on the ground providing assistance during times of immediate need, working to secure benefits earned with service, and providing encouragement through mentorship.
But, in order to grow we acknowledge the necessity of certain means…
A nonprofit organization cannot stand-alone. Having the financial backing of generous individuals and corporations lets us focus on providing quality services to those who fought so bravely for us. Financial support allows us to fight for them. Meet our Sponsors.
There are many wonderful veteran service organizations out there and having close-knit relationships with these organizations across the state allows us to avoid duplicating services and instead, fills the gaps.
We thoroughly educate and train the VetRelief Advocates who facilitate our services. This is essential to providing consistent, quality support to our military and their families. Our, VetRelief Advocates can intimately relate to the challenges faced by our service members and provide guidance based, not only on training, but also on experiential knowledge.
Standing on a firm foundation with secured means guarantees an increase in…
We are committed to responsibly growing our program so we may provide our services to more & more military members and their families throughout the state.
Evaluating current service offerings and implementing new procedures based upon a defined need allows us to ensure that a valuable product is always provided to our service members.
Our history shows that we are not a “one hit wonder.” PROJECT: VetRelief is committed to being good stewards of the funds we receive in order to provide our service members a hand up (not a hand out) for years to come.