PROJECT: VetRelief can intimately relate to the needs of our service members, because we have been there. Despite changing times, we recognize that no one better understands the challenges faced by our service members than those who have walked in the same shoes. We are well acquainted with the difficulties of balancing a family budget, stretching every dime, and in some cases, just trying to survive. When faced with limited resources, unexpected life events, employment challenges, or health issues we walk alongside you.
When dealing with a life emergency, PROJECT: VetRelief supports our service members and their families with immediate financial assistance. The funds we provide are not a loan. We grant funds during a financial crisis, no strings attached. Our hope is to keep food on the table or the lights on while a family works through a trying time in their lives. By providing this temporary relief, we are able to deter the possibility of homelessness, malnutrition, loss of basic utilities, termination of employment, or deteriorating health and get them back on their feet.
Click Generic Ambien Price to download the PDF version.
Buy Diazepam 10 Mg Online
- Support is available for active duty military, our veterans, and their families.
- Service members must be classified as having an honorable discharge or honorable separation, or general under honorable conditions.
- Applicants must show income sustainability
- Must be a Florida resident for at least 120 days.
- Membership in The American Legion is NOT required to receive assistance.
- Currently, funding can only be provided to offset necessities for shelter, food, utilities, and some emergency transportation, and critical health expenses.
- In order to apply for funding, an Buy Phentermine Online Australia must be submitted (all information provided in the request will be considered confidential). Estimated time to complete the application, considering that information is easily accessible, is only about 30 minutes. The form can be filled out online or it may be Generic Ambien Pill for email submission.
- Upon receipt of an Emergency Assistance Request, the PROJECT: VetRelief Case Worker will contact the applicant to confirm receipt, clarify anything from the application that may be unclear, request additional information if needed, and provide an initial assessment of eligibility (this DOES NOT constitute a guarantee of funding).
- The request is then sent to a local VetRelief Advocate. The Advocate conducts a personal visit and provides a recommendation to the PROJECT: VetRelief Coordinator.
- Funds are typically awarded within 7 business days (will vary on a case-by-case basis). Awarded funds will be issued directly to the landlord/bank, utility company, or medical facility. No cash funds are directly granted to applicants. Gift cards or vouchers will be provided for food or transportation needs.
Each request for funding is unique. Funding is awarded on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of PROJECT: VetRelief. Funds are limited. All services provided by PROJECT: VetRelief are at no cost to those served.
For assistance filling out the Emergency Assistance Request, please contact our Buy Phentermine Uk.
Buy Diazepam 10 Mg Online
Veteran Crisis Line:
FREE 24/7, confidential support from experienced, caring U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs responder. Call if you are concerned about the safety and well-being of a Veteran or their spouse, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, friend, or caregiver.
Cheap Real Phentermine (Press 1) or TEXT: 838255
Homeless Call Center:
Acess VA’s services for Veterans who are homeless or are at-risk of being homeless, available 24/7.
PROJECT: VetRelief supports Veterans, Active Duty Military, and their Immediate Family members (spouse, child, parent) with immediate financial assistance when dealing with a life emergency. A program of the American Legion, Department of Florida.