The PROJECT: VetRelief Board of Directors and American Legion, Department of Florida Commander, Joe Magee, challenged The Florida Legion Family to raise $1.00 per member.
It’s simple! The PVR Challenge Goal is based on the Legion Membership Goals provided by National. For example, Post 208’s Membership Goal is 2,507, therefore the PVR Challenge Goal is $2,507. This goal can be reached by a Post making a one-time donation for their goal amount, or several donations given throughout the year. All individual donations submitted from Posts between July 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017 will automatically go towards your PVR Challenge Goal.
- Present the PVR Challenge to your membership during meetings
- Encourage and educate your membership to participate
- Donations can be mailed to: PROJECT: VetRelief, 1912A Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810
- Donations must be turned in by May 31, 2017 to count towards recognition awards
- Money raised during Post fundraising events will also count
We hope you choose to participate in the PVR Challenge and help support PROJECT: VetRelief!
Check out the leaderboard of donations made by Legion Posts and Sons of the American Legion Squadrons:
For more information and PVR Challenge materials, contact Jennifer Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org